(German) Introduction to natural language processing with Python
Published on 2019-04-25
This is a talk given at the Linuxtage Graz on 2019-04-25, provided as Jupyter
notebook to play around with yourself.
It covers the following topics:
- tag clouds, a visual representation of the most important words in a text
- explanation of basic terminology
- splitting text in sentences and works (tokens)
- token types and their roles
- sentiment analysis to extract the mood and rating of a text
- topic modelling to cluster similar texts together
The Jupyter notebook together with instructions on how to obtain the demo data are available from a GitHub project.
Watch the video